Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spring Chick Challenge - Goals for Week #5


Hello Friends!  I know, I know... I was missing in action last week, but I am alive and well.  Things were very busy at work (long hours), and it feels like the only thing I succeeded at was putting myself on the back burrner!  My SCC for Week #4 was bad on every front -- I didn't set my weekly goals... I didn't track my daily calories... I didn't exercise... I didn't drink my water... so as you can imagine the scale was brutally honest!  The good news is that I'm mentally and physically ready to RESTART.  So, here's my plan for this week:
  • Walk a minimum of 30 minutes on the treadmill at least 4 days this week
  • Plan the next day's meals and snacks each evening before bed
  • Do not exceed daily caloric intake of 1200
  • Drink 8 glasses of water daily
  • Track food and exercise on MyFitnessPal daily
  • Monitor my blood sugar on a daily basis
  • Also, use the jump rope 2-3 times this week
Wish me luck!


3 comments:

  1. The very best of luck to you:) You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! You got this in the bag :) Looking forward to seeing how its going xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back. We have to get in shape 2gthr. Rough weeks happen & you are doing the right thing by turning it around. Let's do it!!

    ReplyDelete